Residency Permits

Residency permits and visas? Welcome to Switzerland with AAGS SA.

Switzerland has always protected the interests of businesspersons and their assets. It offers wealthy foreigners a high-quality living environment and attractive tax advantages. This is particularly the case in the cantons of Vaud and Valais. Many entrepreneurs choose to settle here.

AAGS SA takes care of the formalities of your settlement

Are you moving to Switzerland ? You will need a visa or a residence permit. These are precise and complex administrative processes. To simplify your settlement, you can entrust these tasks to the specialists at AAGS SA, who will take care of them for you and your family in complete confidence. It will save you a lot of time.

There are many factors to consider in determining the documents you need, as well as the authorities with which your application must be filed.

While the application for a visa can be made to the Swiss authorities in your country of origin, the application for a residence permit must be submitted to the competent authorities of the canton.

Other complexities include: the type of visa and residence permit that you and your family will need, as well as the documents required by the authorities depend on the objectives of the stay: lucrative activity, studies or family reunification.

AAGS SA saves you time

As you can see, the formalities are delicate. To avoid any risk of error and loss of time, the specialists at AAGS SA carry out the administrative procedures in your place. They are fast, efficient and very experienced. You can confidently entrust them with your affairs.

Do you need a visa or a Swiss residence permit? Want to know more about AAGS SA's services ?
Contact our secretariat today at 027 7 20 61 00 who will be happy to answer your questions or to book an appointment with one of our specialists.

Contact Us

Made by JIT Solutions